There had been plenty river webcams and weather cams with river view around. But almost none of them are left, so this list is short … If you do know of any additional river webcams, please let us know, and we’ll at it to the list of webcams.
- Huffman Fleet@Lamb Landing; View of Carrollton, KY – View of Carrollton, Kentucky and mouth of Kentucky River as seen from Lamb, Indiana. Ohio River Mile 545.9; updated every 15 minutes.
- Rising Star Casino Resort Ferry Cam
- Covington Live Cam – weather cam with a view across the Ohio River to Cincinnati, OH
- Augusta Ferry Cam
- Ashland Weather Cam
- Cape Girardeau Downtown Sky Cam – view on the Mississippi River
- St. Louis Cam – view across the river right at the Gateway Arch
- Dundee Bends, river mile 76.5 – The cam shows the Missouri River at mile marker 76.5, known as Dundee. There is no longer a Post Office or town here, but was a historic place, a train stop where the old steam engines would stop to refill their water supply. Hermann, MO, ist nearby.
- Constitution Webcam – great view over the Ohio River
- Marietta Ohio River Cam – view across the river towards Williamstown
- Marietta River Levee Cam West – just upriver above the confluence of the Muskingum and Ohio Rivers with Williamstown, WV, in the background.
- Marietta River Levee Cam West – view of the Ohio River and Williamstown bridge
Quad Cities area, Illinois/Iowa, Mississippi River
- Davenport – Scott County Cams
- Rock Island – River Cam, Lock & Dam 15, Mississippi River, view of the lock chamber of lock 15, Rock Island, IL
Point Pleasant – West Virginia Lottery Weather Camera