There had been plenty river webcams and weather cams with river view around. But almost none of them are left, so this list is short … If you do know of any additional river webcams, please let us know, and we’ll at it to the list of webcams.
- Huffman Fleet@Lamb Landing; View of Carrollton, KY – View of Carrollton, Kentucky and mouth of Kentucky River as seen from Lamb, Indiana. Ohio River Mile 545.9; updated every 15 minutes.
- St. Louis Cam – view across the river right at the Gateway Arch
- Dundee Bends, river mile 76.5 – The cam shows the Missouri River at mile marker 76.5, known as Dundee. There is no longer a Post Office or town here, but was a historic place, a train stop where the old steam engines would stop to refill their water supply. Hermann, MO, ist nearby.
Quad Cities area, Illinois/Iowa, Mississippi River
- Davenport – Scott County Cams
- Rock Island – River Cam, Lock & Dam 15, Mississippi River, view of the lock chamber of lock 15, Rock Island, IL