steamboat, paddlewheeler and river related organisations
- – founded in 1976 as a non-profit organization by a small group of stern-wheel boat owners.
- – formed in 1984 by Bill Mueller to facilitate information exchange, the ISS is now back and Steamboating Magazine will restart printing in Jan. 2006
- – founded by Charlie Roth, Tom Ray and others and is publishing the magazine “The Smokestack”.
- – dynamic trade organization focused on the issues and concerns most relevant to owners and operators of passenger vessels, manufacturers of maritime-related products and services, and other service companies dedicated to achieving a common goal…working to develop a superior business environment for all. Including links to members. (PVA)
- – non-profit organization of steamboat enthusiasts, running their own museum and much more