Quincy, IL

The Parsonage - Museum of Local History

Located in an 1885 building which served as the ministers home of the English Luthern Church (which became the Luther Memorial Church) the Historical Society of Quincy & Adams County is operating its Museum of Local History. The Steamboat Room contains numerous photos and artifacts covering the river history of Quincy and the Adams County. Artifacts include a bell rope of the steamer JEANNIE DEANS (#2968) and a chandelier from the steamer TOM JASPER (#5417).

Directions:
The Parsonage
425 S 12th Street
Quincy, IL 62301
Phone (217) 222-1835
Opening hours: June - Aug daily 1 pm - 4 pm, April/May/Sep/Oct Sun & Sat 1 pm - 4 pm, Nov - March Mon - Fri 10 am - 2 pm, admission: $3 adults, $1.50 students
www.adamscohistory.org

Satellite picture and map at Google Maps:
The Parsonage - Museum of Local History



Bookmark and Share
donations welcome