NEW website for Howard Steamboat Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW website for Howard Steamboat Museum

Although there are still some "tweaks" to be made, the Howard Steamboat Museum has a NEW website! The new site is the product of the 2015 senior class of the Purdue University Computer Graphics Technology Department.

To access the new site click on Howard Steamboat Museum, Jeffersonville, Indiana or type the address (Howardsteamboatmuseum.org) into the search box.

If you wish to register to be on the mailing list for the museum's online newsletter, go to the site and click NEWSLETTER.

As I mentioned above, there are still some errors and "bugs" in the new site. Please stay tuned!

THANKS!

Keith Norrington
    Director-Curator
    Howard Steamboat Museum

Very well done, Keith! Congratulations. Just like a Howard steamboat, it's easy to navigate! Way to go!

Comment

Howard Steamboat Museum and Pikesville posts

Hi All Check out the Howards new website.Very easy to navigate an very classy. Loved the Pikesville post sort of like backing the car out of the driveway but a lot more difficult. Applause for that one. Sign up for the Howards Newsletter. Carole Matthews Pompano Beach Fla. 92 here today.HOT and bye.

Comment

This looks very good mr. Norrington. It is easy to navigate en really fast. Will there also be a link to the giftshop shortly, or did I miss a bend?....

Comment

Thank you. The new website will not include the gift shop. It was too complicated to maintain. And, many of the books and other items are no longer available.

Comment

Ah, that's too bad. I was waiting for both Cycloepedia by Alan Bates to become available again.

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
            Working...
            X