AQ formally in new hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AQ formally in new hands

Thank goodness the deal has closed on the AQ. I for one can't wait to board her again and head up the Mighty Mississippi. I sure have been missin the MIssissippi. Got my fingers crossed that info on booking a cruise will be out soon.

Where has this information been published? I have heard rumors on the sternline telegraph about reptiles onboard and problems with the financing, but nothing about the deal being officially closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sally Harris View Post
      Thank goodness the deal has closed on the AQ. I for one can't wait to board her again and head up the Mighty Mississippi. I sure have been missin the MIssissippi. Got my fingers crossed that info on booking a cruise will be out soon.
      Sure will be cooler on the Mississippi than back in Texas, eh Sally? I've lucked out. Been in Maryland for a month. 70s-80s at night here.

Paul

Comment

Sure will Paul, I'm leaving Sunday for Colorado for a week. This Texas heat is about to do me in. Hope to see you on the AQ again . I would stay away from Texas as long as I could.
        Sally

Comment

Originally posted by Sally Harris View Post
          Hope to see you on the AQ again
          Hope to be there, but have not heard anything about their plans.

Paul

Comment

70's and 80's in the daytime here. No wait, strike the 80's, unless you are standing out in the sun. Sally, a lot of your Texas fellow sufferers are already here, in droves. Hope you are heading for these higher altitudes. I traded the cooler weather for less oxygen a few years ago.

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
            Working...
            X