Howard Steamboat Museum Fund Raiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howard Steamboat Museum Fund Raiser

Tired of all the snow, cold, and suffering from cabin fever? Here's an opportunity for friends of the Howard Steamboat Museum to get together for a mid-winter "Hot Stove Session" and to help the museum keep up steam at the same time!

Rocky's Sub Pub Restaurant, a popular establishment on the Jeffersonville riverfront (716 West Riverside Drive) is sponsoring HOWARD STEAMBOAT MUSEUM DAY on TUESDAY, JANUARY 25th. By presenting a flyer, 20% of your check (lunch or dinner) will be donated to the museum. Only one flyer per table needed to receive the credit, but flyers are not to be distributed on the restaurant property.

If you're going to be in the area tomorrow, come on down to the waterfront and join us. To receive a flyer by e-mail, contact the museum at 812-283-3728 or by clicking on Howard Steamboat Museum - Home Page.

THANKS for your support of the Howard Steamboat Museum! And much appreciation to Rocky's, too!

"Curator Keith"
    Attached Files

Rocky's

Though I won't be driving over tomorrow for this fundraiser, I would hope people in the area would take advantage of this chance to stuff themselves and the Howard cash box at the same time. Many of us have eaten at Rocky's during River Ramblings weekends, when we haven't been at Kingfish. Speaking of River Ramblings, any idea of the date of this year's gathering and the identity of the speaker???

Comment

If the weather is "fit" and not snowy or icy, I plan on being at Rocky's after work tomorrow. Hope to see many of my "river" buddies there.

Comment

Susan and I will be there, along with Chief Dan Lewis and his wife Kelley, and I think Travis too!

Comment

Hey all,

I have a few friends coming with me as well. I talked a few non-rats into it to support the museum. We will be ambling over the bridge for a 6:15pm eta.

Travis

Comment

I'm going to try to make it this evening also. Looks like the snow will hold off until after midnight. See y'all there.

Comment

And a nice time was had by all. Still calling for snow, but later on tonight.

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
              Working...
              X