Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1976-77 Mississippi Queen crew photos!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Waring
    replied
    Thank You!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
    You just made my day, I was a crew member from 78 to 80 (porter)and I remember many of these folks, I was so in love with Pam Yahn!
    So happy to see all these photos, I'm going to look though my photos and see if I can find more

Leave a comment:

• Tim Miller
    replied
    Karen Routenberg and her friend, Paul...Martha Razor, Tim Miller, Susan and Steve Hoffman
    Karen Routenberg, Tim Miller and Martha Razor
    Karen Routenberg, Martha Razor, Tim Miller and Steve Hoffman

also in attendance was Vince Seltzer ( not pictured )
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tim Miller
    replied
    Karen Routenberg
    Steve Hoffman
    Steve Hoffman, Karen Routenberg, Missy Seltzer and Tim Miller
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tim Miller
    replied
    .....it was a dream come true this past weekend when I left sunny Ft. Lauderdale and flew to Cincinnati to re-unite with my steamboat family after almost 32 years! We were all inseparable the entire time spending 3 days of laughter and memories....... Everyone looked and sounded the same, except me: I lost all of my hair through the years! To add to all of the excitement at dinner both nights, we had 4 surprise phone calls from other crew members from that first year that couldn't make the re-union, but wanted to keep in touch: Grover Moberley (Florida), Marilyn Melton (N.Carolina), Pam Yahn (Massachusets) and Jim Sedgwick (Pennsylvania). Already planning ahead for another get-together later this year...........Enjoy the pics.

Leave a comment:

• Keith Tinnin
    replied
    There was indeed a landslide that damaged UTH and killed a bartender, but UTH was alive and going strong afterwards. Rest assured that the crew of the '90's carried on ( in every sense of the word) in the glorious tradition set by you plank holders. I had eight happy years aboard the MQ.

Leave a comment:

• mel hartsough
    replied
    oh Hey sam great pics of the fish too. I can see and hear her as if it were yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• mel hartsough
    replied
    Wow Tim I knew like 95% of those people. Kelly and Sally, Mike, and Luke and those guys, Bobby Shearman, his brother worked for me on the DQ too.

Leave a comment:

• Anna Cox-Yongue
    replied
    These pictures are fun. The picture next to Pam Yahn on deck is of Luke Mitchell (waiter ) and his girlfriend who I don't remember her name . I do recognize alot of the dining staff,George Reynolds,Frank (?),Tony Perrone, Kurt Lindquist and his brother Eric, Larry Brubaker,Kevin McCarthey.And Under the Hill was such a great place. I heard it was lost in a landslide years'ago. Natchez was such a magical place. I remember the crew swinging off ropes into the river on summer days!

Leave a comment:

• Shipyard Sam
    replied
    The pic of Fish astride a monument in the Vicksburg Battlefield has been enlarged. See prior posting.

Leave a comment:

• Shipyard Sam
    replied
    Three More Fish Pics

Three more shots. Too bad I edited out the others in most of these pictures as they would have been of interest to others on here.

1. Fish at Fort Hill, Vicksburg Battlefield, 1978
    2. Fish on V'burg Monument
    3. Fish and I on "days off" together.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Shipyard Sam
    replied
    More '78 MQ Crew

May add to your great collection of the MQ Crew of '78 with some pics of The Fish (Deborah Ann Fischbeck) who should be included with her kitchen, waiter, and housekeeping pals. Fish would have enjoyed these photographs.

1. Bela Berty and Fish on MQ swing
    2. Fish on MQ Crew, 1978
    3. Fish sweeping MQ Kitchen floor (Deck to you lubbers)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tim Miller
    replied
    Newspaper clipping............
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tim Miller
    replied
    More crew photos at UNDER THE HILL.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tim Miller
    replied
    Remember all of those stops at the UNDER THE HILL bar on Silver St. in Natchez, Mississippi?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tim Miller
    replied
    Dining Room staff from June, 1978. I am on the far right of every pic....
    Just a 20 year old kid from Ohio, having the time of my life!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

ADVERTISEMENT
Working...
X