Picture question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture question

Part of the attached picture from the DQ Hotel site shows some folks relaxing and enjoying the sunlight within sight of the paddlewheel. I think, though, that they are doing it outside the Engine Room Bar on the port side of the AQ.

Having spent many relaxing hours in that same spot, I think I recognize it as such. And I don't think there is a similar spot on the DQ.

Just a curious thing, that's all.

Paul
    Attached Files

AQ picture

Exactly! Why don't firms hire PR people who have a clue about what they are promoting?

Comment

Originally posted by Judy Patsch View Post
      Exactly! Why don't firms hire PR people who have a clue about what they are promoting?
      Oh, I don't know, Judy. I just thought it curious, that's all. It may be of interest to us, but in the real, non-steamboatin' world, it's no big deal.

Paul

Comment

Accuracy

Thinking back 25 years ago when the General Jackson Showboat was under construction Opryland had a promo brochure for the new boat. The photos they used were of the Delta Queen, inside and out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Guillaum View Post
          Thinking back 25 years ago when the General Jackson Showboat was under construction Opryland had a promo brochure for the new boat. The photos they used were of the Delta Queen, inside and out.
          Now THAT's just wrong! :Op

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
          Working...
          X