How much?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much?!?

Does anyone know if the owners of the Delta Queen are still actively looking to sell the boat and how any potential sale would affect the lease agreement with the hotel operator? After the sale, how long would it take to honor the lease agreement, shut down the hotel and the new owners to take possession? Also, does anyone have a ballpark guesstimate on what it would take to buy her?!? Just curious...

On a completely separate subject, Franz, how do I go about changing my user name without starting a new account/profile?

Thanks,

John

Captain John, I think we met on the DELTA QUEEN last summer one weekend when I was down there working. I'd like to correspond with you. I've tried to email you through the email attached here, but my computer here at the office is about to die. Could you email me at joann.schoen@gmail.com?

Thanks.

Comment

Capt. John. My computer here at the office won't let me send emails through this site. I'll email Franz personally and ask him to give you my phone numbers. Hope to hear from you.

Comment

I've tried to send you another email through here. My computer still hasn't been fixed. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
        Working...
        X