X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good One, Franz! ;-)))

Sure gave me a chuckle.

Comment

And he is most assuredly denying use our inaliable constitutional right to the pursuit of happiness.

Comment

Bravo to you, Aaron! What a great response you made to Mr. Blessey's comments in the WWJ. A better letter couldn't have been written. Franz also made appropriate comments worthy of note.

For those who do not have access to the Journal, and to add to the historic record that this website has become, I would recommend that Mr. Blessey's letter (with permission, of course) and the two responses, cited, above, be reprinted within these hallowed pages.

Comment

An interesting side-remark on this: John Weise found that there is a towboat with the name "JAMES L. OBERSTAR".

Now guess who owns the boat and has the boat named after the ill-famed chairman of the House's Transportation Committee. Right, the boat is part of Walter Blessey Jr.'s fleet ...

Comment

Ah, the plot thickens!! good bit of research there!
            S'
            David D.

Comment

YouTube - James Oberstar: Delta Queen
              Here is another Youtube video we can add our comments to.

Comment

Thanks! I posted my comments again. Just remember to turn the sound down so you don't have to listen to his rantings again!

Comment

I posted two comments also...don't forget to rate the video! And you can go back to the original oberstrmn08 Youtube, the one you can't comment on, if you click on the video author's name in the upper right corner (i.e. oberstrmn08) you can send the video author a message! Now my message to Sir James will not probably go anywhere far, but it was SUPREMELY satisfying.

Comment

The newly posted video clip on YT where comments can be left was done by someone called "MNMuseTube". If you go their YT user page, you'll find that they have posted 78 video clips on various subjects by several MN politicians. If you select "most discussed" on the page, it loads the clips from those with the most comments first. Guess which one tops the list....That's right, Oberstar's DQ speech with 10 comments so far (and counting). His rating is a very poor 1 star (the lowest rating). Why not add yours today?
                    YouTube - MNMuseTube's Channel

Comment

Also, I just mailed a donation to Michael Cummins campaign for Oberstar's seat.

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
                      Working...
                      X