No announcement yet.

"Steamin' on the Delta Queen" video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who could forget Reggie playing a tune on the inside of his elbow........better yet playing a Hawaiian tune on his nose!!!!! I think I have video of it along with Vic's medicine show. How about David Evans band,"Red Hot Mama" Sherrie Conners, Nadine and all the others of the 80's and 90's....what a great time we had!!!!

Comment

what can I do to help

Hi, just returned home from my first R and R o the Delta Queen well it was actually our honeymoon. Our week was absolutely the best. The Delta Queen is safer than walking outside of our condo. So much to say about the Delta Queen but she is now a part of my husbands and my history as wellas many others.

What about putting ads in papers to get people to register who have cruised on the Delta?

Comment

I would have the tape recorder on pause so that there would be little noise as I released the pause button. These recordings were always clandestine, and I also got Capt. Tate, Rip Ware, Big E, CW and others. I just hope those tapes aren't going south as I have not listened to them in a while.

Comment

http://www.samsontech.com/products/p...1916&brandID=4
          Speaking of audio recording, Samson has recently released a smaller and even more affordable brother to their Zoom H4 digital recorder. It's their H2. This pocket size recording studio has a choice of several pickup patterns and has selectable recording quality from CD+ quality on down through lower bitrates, suitable for uploading to the internet. I'll have to get me one of these for recording my favorite steam whistles, calliopes and pipe organs.

I speced out a Zoom H4 a while back for the Music Department at our college and they absolutely love it.

Originally posted by Lexie Palmore View Post
          I would have the tape recorder on pause so that there would be little noise as I released the pause button. These recordings were always clandestine, and I also got Capt. Tate, Rip Ware, Big E, CW and others. I just hope those tapes aren't going south as I have not listened to them in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Weisenberger View Post
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=5
            This 8 minute video says it all! It ought to be shown during the next session of Congress, as it may melt a few hearts. How could anyone want to put an end to something like this?
            Dear Richard.
            I cannot get this vidio for some reason. Is there a way that I could get a copy from you? When I clicked on the link, it said it was not available. Please send me one, my email is Kahlles@aol.com.
            I love our Delta Queen so very much, and miss her so.
            Thank you so much,
            Bettie

Comment

This video is not mine so there is no way I can send it. The link is up and working this morning. Just go to my original post and click on the link. When the link appears click on the play arrow.

Originally posted by Bettie Russo View Post
              Dear Richard.
              I cannot get this vidio for some reason. Is there a way that I could get a copy from you? When I clicked on the link, it said it was not available. Please send me one, my email is Kahlles@aol.com.
              I love our Delta Queen so very much, and miss her so.
              Thank you so much,
              Bettie

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
              Working...
              X