Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Dewey
    replied
    Poster in Store Window in Oroville, CA. The local Gelato store has our poster, and I made up some small handouts to direct people to our site to save the boat!
    Been wearing buttons and shirts, and get lots of questions. One person my age said, "But I want to ride the DQ--I can't afford to right now, but have always wanted to!" So there are other potential passengers out there!
    S'
    David D.

Leave a comment:

• Carmen
    replied
    Frank,

BTW the production facilities are in Louisville, KY :-) (and Hayward, CA)!

Carmen

Leave a comment:

• Franz Neumeier
    replied
    Frank,

I'll have buttons with me that had been produced here, but no bumper stickers. You can order stickers from the shop (www.cafepress.com/steamboats/) - all the stuff in the shop is being produced in the USA and delivered directly to you. It won't make much sense to shipr them to Germany and then bring them back over the pond a second time ;-))

Franz

Leave a comment:

• Frank X. Prudent
    replied
    If possible could you bring a supply of bumper stickers to the States with you, Franz. I know I will buy a couple.

Leave a comment:

• Franz Neumeier
    started a topic Promotion Material, Banners, Flyers

Promotion Material, Banners, Flyers

Have a look at http://www.save-the-delta-queen.org/promotion-material/

You'll find the Save the Delta Queen logo in high quality for download as well as a printable flyer (thanks to Jon Tschiggfrie!) and the code for banners you can add to your own website.

Also I've added a bumper sticker to the steamboats.org Cafepress shop, and feel free to print your own bumper sticker - the sticker is also available in the Promotional Material page for download.
ADVERTISEMENT
Working...
X