Mary Bill Bauer, an up date,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary Bill Bauer, an up date,

For those who know Mary Bill, you probably know that she suffered a stroke earlier this spring which resulted in her being in rehab for two months. She recently returned to her home, but this past Monday she suffered a fall while on her front porch. The stroke had effected her balance. She is now in the nursing home section of the Westport Road Health Campus, 4247 Westport Rd., Louisville, Ky. 40207. Her room phone is 502/322-1114. They are keeping her busy doing rehab, but I'm sure she would appreciate receiving cards or letters.
    This information came to me through a member of the Louisville Chapter of the Railroad Historical Society.

*RE: Mary Bill Bauer*
    Steamboating colleagues,
    Thanks, Jim, for news and update on Mary Bill Bauer and I'll get a card/note off to her from up here in the Michigan wilds. What irony as I was reminiscing about her the other week. One fine lady with innumerable interests for sure possessing one keen mind. She was a real fixture in our various river organizations, aboard the DELTA QUEEN and BELLE OF LOUISVILLE. Keep us posted. More to you by other E=Mail soon.

R. Dale Flick. Summer on the northern shores of mighty Lake Michigan

Comment

Sorry to hear this about Mary Bill - she's one fine steamboat lady. I'll be sure to send her a card.

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
      Working...
      X