Goldenrod Showboat Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope it is ok to post this here . Just wanted to make everyone aware of this event. We are having an evening with awesome music from the St. Louis Ragtimers, great hors d'oeuvres and cocktails at the Lemp Grand Hall.

Admission is $80 per person with $60 being tax deductible.

All funds go directly to our efforts to save the Goldenrod Showboat.

More info? Contact Jake Medford 618-535-6751

RSVP to Hugh McPheeters at 314-822-9417

Lemp Grand Hall
    1817 Cherokee St.
    St. Louis, MO 63118

Great Idea

Excellent idea! Wish I could be there, good luck!
    ML

Comment

We appreciate it very much! Thanks

Originally posted by Marcus J. Lynn View Post
      Excellent idea! Wish I could be there, good luck!
      ML

Comment

Goldenrod Fundraiser Event

Hi I have heard the St Louis Ragtimers are awesome. Wish you a lot of success as if ever there was a fine old boat that needed saving its the Goldenrod
        Showboat. Carole Matthews Pompano Beach Fla. Good luck to Jake an Hugh.

Comment

Thanks Carole, I'm one of the caretakers for the Goldenrod Showboat and trying to get the word out about this event. Rest assured those of us involved in this effort are trying hard to save and restore her.It a shame to see a National Historic Landmark treated as it has been.
          Originally posted by carole matthews View Post
          Hi I have heard the St Louis Ragtimers are awesome. Wish you a lot of success as if ever there was a fine old boat that needed saving its the Goldenrod
          Showboat. Carole Matthews Pompano Beach Fla. Good luck to Jake an Hugh.

Comment

Good luck Wayne with the fundraiser.Sounds like a nice evening and fun.Hope tons of people show up. Wish I could be there. Carole Matthews larcr@msn.com Pompano Beach Fla 33064

Comment

Goldenrod Steamboat Fundraiser

If your anywhere near St Louis Mo try an catch the Goldenrod Fundraiser at 6 thirty pm December 4 2014 at Lemp Grand Hall 1817 Cherokee St St Louis Mo 63118 Music provided by the St.Louis Ragtimers RSVP to Hugh McPheeters at 314-822-9417 or Jake Medford at 618-535-6751 cocktails an hors d eouvres excuse spelling. This is being posted in case you missed Wayne White s msg. Sounds like a great evening. Carole M Pompano Bch Fl 33064

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
              Working...
              X