Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to the "Steamboat Cookie Lady"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to the "Steamboat Cookie Lady"!

A whistle salute and steam calliope version of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Judy Patsch today!

Appropriately, she's in "Nawlins" enjoying cruises on her beloved Str. NATCHEZ!

Have a great day in every way Miz Patsch -- and keep rollin' on the river!

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Judy! I suppose you are on Cloud 9 celebrating after yesterday's vote in the House.

Comment

Judy,
      I couldn't think of a better present then the passage of HR 1961--a few hours ahead of your day, but you are entitled to "jump the gun" for this one!!
      Have a great one!!
      S'
      Linda & David Dewey

Comment

Judy,

Happy Steamboatin' Birthday! Hope to see you on the UMR over the next three weeks!

Travis

Comment

Happy Birthday Judy, We'll be up your way to see you in a few weeks. Keep those leaves on the trees as long as possible.

Comment

Happy Birthday Judy!!

Happy Birthday Judy! Hope you are having a great time in "Nawrlins" and glad that the passage of H.R. 1961 is a suitable birthday present.

Comment

Happy Birthday Judy! Hope they bake a cake for you on the Natchez!

Comment

HBD, Judy, a day late! I bet you had fun!

Comment

Happy Birthday Judy!! 1 long and 2 shorts from the whistle of the Magnolia Belle! Also, 1 long a and 2 shorts for Capt. Ted! He and Judy have the same birthday! Everyone make sure to tel Capt. Davisson a Happy Birthday!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Judy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
                    Working...
                    X