Holiday Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday Greetings!

We all wish you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Steamboating Year 2013!!

2012 started sad with Alan Bates´ passing and others followed him to steamboat heaven. But 2012 also saw the return of the American Queen on the Mississippi and Ohio rivers after several years of no overnight steamboats running at all. By the end of this year we also received the good news that the Delta Queen won´t move to Florida! River cruising also saw a new player with the Queen of the Mississippi.

Carmen, Franz and Leonie

Merry Christmas to you Carmen, Franz, and Leonie. Also a very merry Christmas to all whom read and post on Steamboats.org!

Best wishes for a joy filled Christmas and a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

Frank

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a BLESSED NEW YEAR OF STEAMBOATING TO ALL!

And a special whistle salute of gratitude to Franz, Carmen and Leonie for their generous sponsorship of this wonderful website which allows all of us steamboat fanatics to keep in touch!

Come see me at the Howard Steamboat Museum in 2013!

"Curator Keith"
      Attached Files

Comment

*Christmas/New Year 2012*
        Dear steamboating colleagues:
        And I add my resounding cheers with Keith, Frank and all on this web for a peaceful, happy, healthy Christmas day and propserous New Year, 2013! A special greeting and thanks to Carmen and Franz for their continuance of this web. Some 'shy lurker' inquired yesterday, "Where is the annual Commodore Fred Laidley holiday story?" I'm late this year, but musing, thinking here on the Big Sandy Wharfboat. Cheers!

R. Dale Flick
        Coal Haven Landing, Ohio River, Cincinnati.

Comment

Season's Greetings

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my .org friends! Thank you for a year of history, stories, and good-natured banter!

Blessings to all in 2013!

Wesley

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

-Jim Herron

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
            Working...
            X