• Show
Clear All

• Tom Schiffer
    replied
    And a Bang-Up good birthday wish from here on Gunpowder Road. Cap'n Walnut

Leave a comment:

• Ted Guillaum
    replied
    Happy Birthday Judy. Queen of the Steamboat Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Leave a comment:

• Keith Tinnin
    replied
    hAPPIEST BIRTHDAY, jUDY!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jo Ann Schoen
    replied
    Happy Birthday Judy. I looked at my calendar last week and thought I've got to get a card in the mail to Judy. Needless to say time slipped right on by. So the air waves or however this gets to you will have to do. Hope you're having a great day!

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Dow
    replied
    a chilly, off-tune, steam calliope rendition of 'Happy Birthday' from me to you, Judy! Thank you for providing this site with some of the most interesting posts I read. It's always nice to learn something new, and I love your 'Live from the Levee' posts during your numerous trips to NOLA. Keeps me current on happenings down there. Coincidently, Debbie Fagnano started working on the NATCHEZ as the resident perfessor 23 years ago today. Must have been the day for good things to happen to the boat :)

Leave a comment:

• Bob Reynolds
    replied
    Happy Birthday, Ms. Patsch!

Leave a comment:

• Frank X. Prudent
    replied
    A hearty Happy Birthday wish from down near "The Point" in Covington, KY to, Judy! Best wishes!

Leave a comment:

• Keith Norrington
    started a topic Happy Birthday Judy!

Happy Birthday Judy!

It's been a whirlwind week at the museum while Yvonne was gone on vacation to Marietta, Baltimore and elsewhere, but things are calming down a bit and the calendar reminds me that TODAY is Judy P's birthday!

Judy is undoubtedly out delivering home baked cookies to the AQ and running errands / free taxi service for the crew, etc. She probably was waiting on the levee in the wee hours with her car headlights trained on a ringbolt to aid with the landing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY and KEEP UP STEAM!
ADVERTISEMENT
Working...
X