Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Birthdays/Anniversary Today*

Dear Steamboating colleagues:
    This morning early AM my computer icon window popped up with the 'reminder' to me that today marks special events in the lives of several close friends, colleagues on Steamboats.org If my data is correct we have:

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To Lexie McMillan.
    2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! T

*RE: Birthdays/Anniversary*

Steamboating colleagues:
    My apoligies. Something went POOF! here typing the above with the electric company working on the lines along the lane here.

*The second HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out to Kenny Howe.

*David Tschiggfrie out in Dubuque also marks his first anniversay as stellar Editor of the sage S&D REFLECTOR.

Congrats to all above. Enjoy your day. Good times, good health to all.

R. Dale Flick
    Coal Haven Landing, Ohio River, Cincinnati.

Comment

My birthday is in June, but that's ok. I am "39". I was born the same year that some momentous events took place in the steamboat world. A stamp of approval for Dave's first year with the Reflector. I look forward to many more.

Comment

Birthyear

I believe we share the same birthyear Lexie -I always told my students the Cubs were the only original team to not have won a pennant in my lifetime.
        On another note, today is the sad 'anniversary' when we lost Roddy Hammett: 11/30/1995.

Comment

NOT Kenny's NATAL day

Kenny is not at the museum today, but in a phone call asked me to convey his appreciation for the greetings. HOWEVER -- his natal day is October 22nd. But, it's the thought that counts!

Comment

*Are there computer elves?*

Hi, Judy, Lexie, Keith:
            Thanks for information on the birthdays and the right dates. There must be Christmas elves here when the icon window popped up this morning at 6:30 AM giving me names, dates with '7 hours to respond.' Now I'm really getting terribly frightened. This usally only happens at Halloween. Anyway, happy whatevers to whomever on this date. Cheers!

R. Dale Flick

Comment

An important person's birthday!

There was an important person born on this day. It is the 176th anniversary of the birth of Samuel Langhorne Clemens.

Comment

Ah yes......."Always tell the truth, it will please most people and amaze the rest".

Comment

Rather than wait until February 24, I'll gladly accept birthday wishes now!

Comment

Awe, Dale! That explains it! Things have been going quite well around here for a change. It is obvious that my elves escaped when I visited you last. Please don't tell them about where I live on Gunpowder Road. Cap'n Walnut

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
                    Working...
                    X