Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The AQ's Webinar

Bits and pieces:
    Did anyone notice the MQ in the background of the stateroom shots? Those were taken at Robin Street and the MQ was laid up over at Perry St.
    Overall this presentation was a good basic thing for newcomers. It was obvious who submitted some of the questions - although FRANK was the only one whose name was mentioned, way to go FXpeditions!!!! They have no share basis set up yet, but would look at it if there would be enough demand. Yes of course there will be a Riverlorian (gee, I wonder if Travis submitted a question tonight?) Is that term copyrighted, if so is it owned by an extant entity? It sure beats Discovery Guide, or whatever the last group called them. I asked if it was possible to book directly. That was answered affirmatively on my screen - it was obvious this session was promoting travel agents, so that wouldn't have been a good one to answer aloud. They are planning to have the shore excursions finalized by the second week in November. A recording of this session will be put on their website in a couple of days. Two things to note:
    it is Helena ARKANSAS, Tim. And DITCH THE BATHROBE PICTURE! That was the bad joke from the bad joke that was the previous ownership. If you furnish them, fine, but to highlight them is to bring back bad memories, and as I posted on another thread today, GASCo. has to be disassociated from M.A.L. as far as possible. Don't show their symbol of cluelessness(and no swans either) All in all, a pretty decent show. I'm sure Tim will be more comfortable as he really gets to experience the boat and steamboating for himself, but a good job tonight...
    Who else listened????

Me. I submitted a couple questions. Both of which were answered. One privately and one during the q and a session. Can't quite understand if you're including shore tours and you have steamcoaches to haul you around, why we passengers would have to pay for connection between the airport and boat and back again at the end of the trip.

Comment

I listened, too, but never saw any of the slides (I only guessed there were some by what was being said) because my screen froze on the photo of the AQ. Submitted two questions neither of which was answered aloud or privately and a third that may have been one combined with "several questions" about the same subject. Glad they will recognize PSSOA members but disappointed that no visitors will be allowed on board.
      Overall I enjoyed tonight's opportunity.

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
      Working...
      X