Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Str. Natchez , Dressed For The Season !

Greetings From New Orelans ,
    It was bout 7:15 am , when I came around Algiers Point on a north bound loaded bulker ( ship ) when I was finally able to get a few shots of the St. Natchez . As with each holiday season , the powers that be on the Natchez decorate the exterior of the boat with ropes of holly that really make the ol' boat look good ! I am not sure when this practice first took place but it sure makes the boat stand out and certainly adds t the New Orleans , holiday season ! I am not sure if the interior of the boat looks as good as the exterior of the boat does but I salute whom ever that first started this tradition !
    Smooth Sailing & Happy New year !
    Ted Davisson
    Attached Files

Boy, that does look classy--thanks for sharing Ted!
    S'
    David D.

Comment

David , Thanks For Your Posting.........................

Greetings From New Orelans & Happy New Year !!
      David , thanks for your posting and comments ! Your right the Str. Natchez is such a stylish and classy looking steamboat to begin with , she really needs no cosmetices to make her look any better ! Having said that , I do thinik that its a real class act to dress her for the holidays , regardless of the holidays at hand ! I would also like to imagine that her insides have equally been dressed for the holidays as well !!
      Smooth Sailing !
      Ted Davisson

Originally posted by David Dewey View Post
      Boy, that does look classy--thanks for sharing Ted!
      S'
      David D.

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
      Working...
      X