Capt Gabe, Jazzou & Bob Schad on the DQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capt Gabe, Jazzou & Bob Schad on the DQ

Last year I had 30 past passengers join me on the Delta Queen in Chattanooga we reminisced about all the good times we have had and what a shame that the crew wasn't with us. I've since had a Civil War seminar on the DQ that was very much like a cruise - with lots of tours and lectures and onboard activities and now with the help of Jazzou Jones and Bob Schad, I've put together a reunion that should interest our steamboat friends.

The dates: November 10 - 14, 2010

The information is here: http://www.customtravelconcepts.com/...rboatDays1.pdf.

The more people we have, the more crew I can bring on. I know this is something many of you have been waiting for. Please email me at histours@aol.com or call 866-956-44440

See you in Chattanooga!

Captain Gabe

Fred McCabe has been trying to contact Gabe for several years. He lost contact with Gab after his accident and would like to catch up with him. Anyone know a telephone number or address that I can give Fred so that he may get in touch with Gabe?

Comment

Taylor, do you have a number for Fred? I do have Gabe's number but I would want to ask him before I post it publically. I can certainly pass on a message to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor Abbott View Post
        Fred McCabe has been trying to contact Gabe for several years. He lost contact with Gab after his accident and would like to catch up with him. Anyone know a telephone number or address that I can give Fred so that he may get in touch with Gabe?
        For what it's worth, Capt Gabe is on Facebook.

Paul

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
        Working...
        X