What is it, From where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it, From where?

No Snickers Bar involved but figured someone could I.D. it.
    Attached Files

The middle of a honey dipped donut. Krispy Kreme, Louisville, KY

Comment

Looking down a boiler stack?

Comment

Fred: Looksta me like a firing hole in a boiler; where the oil gun enters the firebox. My guess is MQ although I've never seen it. Cap'n Walnut

Comment

That is the bell of Tom Hook's tuba.

Comment

Jazzou: Mebbe so...Thinks mebbe I c'n see the inside of his ribs, sure looks like he had a fair amount of lung capacity (wind) but not in the same league with banjo playwers...nor yet, calliope perfessers. Cap'n Walnut

Comment

Cap'n, if it ain't the tuba bell, then it's gotta be the spitoon from the ER

Comment

And what makes you think it's from the Louisville Krispy Kreme?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Schiffer View Post
                  Jazzou: Mebbe so...Thinks mebbe I c'n see the inside of his ribs, sure looks like he had a fair amount of lung capacity (wind) but not in the same league with banjo playwers...nor yet, calliope perfessers. Cap'n Walnut
                  Ah, Cap, you warmed the cockels of my four stinged heart. Now, if I could only find my cockels .......

Paul

Comment

Imagine the lung capacity needed to play a tuba at 10,000 ft. Sorry we got off the track, Fred, but most of us haven't got a clue.
                    Attached Files

Comment

You probably left them near your banjo picks, deeyah.

Comment

You WIN Capt. It is the fire box opening on the STBD. Boiler, on the Mississippi Queen. Being a smart ass myself, I enjoyed the "play" several people had with this, but had hoped for some more serious responses. What really gets to me is that this boiler is in better shape now than when I fired on her in '77.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Carmichael View Post
                          You WIN Capt. It is the fire box opening on the STBD. Boiler, on the Mississippi Queen. Being a smart ass myself, I enjoyed the "play" several people had with this, but had hoped for some more serious responses. What really gets to me is that this boiler is in better shape now than when I fired on her in '77.
                          "Serious"? Come on, Fred. You know better than that. Steamboat crew "serious"? How can anyone who CHOOSES to live in a 6 x 6 steel box underwater ever be serious?

Paul

Comment

See above (or below) thread on "mitigation" for serious responses.

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
                            Working...
                            X