• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB Riverboats' Delta Queen Reunion Trip

Delta Queen Reunion Trip
    6-Nights, 7-Days Roundtrip from Cincinnati
    October 26th - November 1st
    November 9th- November 15th

BB Riverboats' Belle of Cincinnati is doing a Delta Queen Reunion Trip this coming fall. They have 2 trips available at the dates above. The prices are 1195.00 + tax per person for double occupancy and 1495.00 + tax per person for single occupancy. This price includes all meals, transportation, hotel accomodations, entertainment, and arranged tours. Guests will spend a night onboard the Delta Queen upon arrival into Chattanooga. Each trip is roundtrip from Cincinnati. Information and itineraries for each trip can be found here.

You all know what I think about Ben and his dad! It promises to be a wonderful trip, full of laughter, beautiful views, great food--and includes a stay on our beloved Queen!

Comment

Apologies

I want to apologize for an error. Both itineraries on BB Riverboats' website are linked to the same itinerary. I have called our web director, and it is getting fixed as we speak. I apologize for the confusion, but it will be taken care of as soon as possible.

Comment

Chattanooga

I notice you're going to be in Chattanooga for about a week between - are you going to be running some dinner/ harbor trips there too?

Comment

Chattanooga

Yes Judy, we will be running a week schedule of Fall Foliage cruises in Chattanooga. We will be running those in cooperation with the Delta Queen. More info will be up on our website when the schedule is finalized.

Comment

Itineraries

I wanted to pass along that the itineraries on the website are now updated and available. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it is up and running. Thanks!

Comment

downriverhop

Ohhh, that sounds like a wonderful Idea for my Mother In law and I would finally be able to take all the shore tours I missed while working in the Galley on the DQ.....

Kim

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
              Working...
              X