Happy Birthday Leonie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Leonie!

A happy 9th birthday to someone who is at home on any steamboat on any continent! It seems like just yesterday Leonie was washing her hands in our birdbath, after getting chocolate chip cookies all over them...
    Attached Files

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEONIE!! Have a wonderful day. I'm disappointed that we probably won't get to see you this year.................

We love you!

Pat Traynor

Comment

Happy birthday my young friend, may you have many, many more! Great picture... Debbie feels better knowing she isn't the only one that snoozes on that couch...

Comment

Happy Birthday from the crew of JIM'S DREAM

Happy Birthday to a darn good pilot from the entire crew of JIM'S DREAM and we hope to see you again real soon.
        Attached Files

Comment

Leonie: Happy birthday from the Rabbit Hash Ship Yard, Marina and general store. Pictures posted by the tooth fairy. Cap'n Walnut
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Franz Neumeier; 01-11-2009, 09:43 AM. Reason: added pictures.

Comment

Best wishes, Leonie, from Macon, GA.

Comment

And From Oroville, CA "head of navigable waters of the Feather River" (well, we had a steamboat make it here ONCE!)
              Have a great one!
              Linda & David Dewey

Comment

Happy Birthday Leonie from Jo Ann and Jim Herron in Tampa, FL.

Comment

Happy 9th Birthday Capt. Leonie!

A long and two shorts of the whistle to you on your special day!

Love and best wishes,
                  Opa Keith and Casey the cat

Comment

Let me join the chorus too, Happy Birthday, Leonie!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Leonie. Hope to see you sometimes this summer!
                      Jo Ann

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for all the birthday wishes! I´ve forwarded them to Leonie. We had a kids´ party at a bowling center on Saturday and a nice lunch in a new restaurant called "The Cheshire Cat" (Grinsekatze in German).

Carmen

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
                        Working...
                        X