Robbie Keeton, Widow of Capt. Lawrence Keeton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robbie Keeton, Widow of Capt. Lawrence Keeton

Mrs. Robbie Keeton, widow of Capt. Lawrence Keeton, died last night, November 4, 2008, at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg, MS. She is now reunited with her beloved "Lawrence" whom she has missed so much these past ten years. "Miss Robbie" will be remembered by many for her warmth and concern for others and for her entertaining gift of gab. She will be missed by her many friends and, especially, her family. Please keep us in your prayers. Nancy Keeton-Greer, daughter

Nancy, so sorry to hear of Miss Robbie's passing. She certainly was a joy to have on board and I enjoyed visiting with her during their shore stops here. Yes, she and the Captain were a great team here, and are again now.

Comment

As part of the "river family", even though I am a late comer, I'd like to extend my sympathy to you and your family.

Comment

Nancy, I send my deepest condolences at the news of Miss Robbie's passing. How can anyone forget her wonderful charm and vibrant personality that always lit up the boat? She was a special lady and always fun to be around. It's comforting knowing she is once again with Capt. Lawrence. You and your family are in our prayers. Sincerely, Jazzou

Comment

I remember Captain & Mrs. Keeton both real well from my trips on the DQ with my grandfather & parents during what was for us the "golden age" of our DQ travels 20+ odd years ago now...

Shared several Captains tables with them too!

RIP Mrs Keeton...

Comment

Nancy, the throughts and prayers of so many are with you right now. Capt. Keeton and I sailed together for eight years, much of the time with Miss Robbie aboard. He was like a father to me, and the finest of the finest Captains with whom I have sailed. Your message reached us here on the American Queen yesterday, and we are holding a gathering Friday morning of those who knew and loved them both.

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
            Working...
            X