No announcement yet.

DELTA QUEEN and AMERICAN QUEEN in Louisville, KY 14, July 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we're in 335 almost right behind Linda and David. Please stop by and visit our commodious abode!!
    See you all soon.
    Ginnie

Comment

Party Time, Sundeck Aft!!! :-)

Comment

I'll have a powerpoint comparing the DQ & DK as they are today, along with some photos of old postcards & I dunno what all yet, puttin' it together this weekend!
        S'
        David D.
        PS, think our "time" is Friday AM.--Unless they make us "walk the stage" first!! :) (Hey, this is a steamboat, we don' need no plank!)

Comment

And I know where the Calliope key is. . . .
          PARTY!!

Comment

Bruno,

We're practically gonna be neighbors! I know, isn't everyone on a boat this small?

Anyway, Karen and I are in 330, exactly opposite of where we were in 2000 when we cruised from New Orleans to Memphis.

We, too, love this beautiful old boat. We hope we are wrong in telling everyone that this is last year it will cruise.

Pat

Comment

I'm sure most of you know about this website but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere on steamboats.org.

Delta Queen 2008 Season Blog

A few posts down is an article titled: Captain Gabe Chengery visits the Delta Queen.

It sounds like most of you have been cruising the Delta Queen all summer long so you must have met up with Bill Weimuth, the historian aboard the DQ this season. I hope some of his CDs are on sale on the boat. They look interesting.

Pat

Comment

Pat,

Unfortunately Bill Wiemuth emailed us today that he won´t be aboard for this cruise. He only has a few weeks off during the whole season and unfortunately this will be one.

Carmen

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
                Working...
                X