No announcement yet.

A Day Brightener!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried to change the extension and reload it and it keeps coming up like this...Franz, can you assist?

Comment

Safari downloaded to my Mac in about 5 seconds...

Comment

OK, my Mac with OS 10.3.9 reads it as a blank page..oh, the download shows as a blank page, not a jpg or jpeg file. It opens up Preview and all that but there is still nothing to look at. No big deal...maybe my Mac is just so...special...

Comment

Amazing! After all the gliches with posting pictures for the first time, that one came right up on my pc. I was wondering about those cut-offs with anchors myself. That was way back before things got, well, I have a word in mind, but it may not be postable, so lets just say, picky. Picky, picky, picky.

Comment

Lex: As I dimly recall, you encouraged me to don those nautical cut-offs that hot day -- and since you were MATE, you wuz my boss! Dave Tschiggfrie's were similar and I'll have to look for that photo. Indeed, back in those "GOOD OLD DAYS", things were MUCH different. I remember many of the crew members sunbathing and playing Frisbee (Capt. C.S. Ware always called it a "FEEZLE"!) at Kentucky Lake. On that trip we went through the Barkley Canal and cruised in the Cumberland River for a while. I also recall playing the calliope on a Sunday afternoon while we were all the way DOWN in the chamber at Kentucky Lock and all the citizenry for miles around must have been on the lockwall. Talk about LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

More on uniforms

This is a photo taken of Jim and me for a brochure. We have NEVER worn these outfits to work.
              Attached Files

Comment

Typical uniform

This is what I usually wear to work, although the shirt is more often a tank top. That's a Steamboat Willie t-shirt that I wore for an ABC news crew that was at Caddo Lake doing some environmental reporting. I am doing the fireman's job. No cutsy uniforms allowed.
                Attached Files

Comment

ADVERTISEMENT
                Working...
                X