Steamboats.org Homepage  
  not logged in.
           forgot password?

Middle Upper Mississippi River Museum on TV

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2014, 09:41 AM

Default Middle Upper Mississippi River Museum on TV

Here is the link to a feature which appeared on our local TV Friday which shows just the main room of my river collection - the lighting wasn't good enough in the other room to film. Fran Riley was led to me by Michael Blaser, whom he featured in December, and Michael suggested he look at my collection. I in turn have suggested Fran contact Vi Foley, widow of Capt. Bill Foley, for a feature.
Of course they showed 2 of the captains, John Streckfus and Buck Leyhe, as my statement about knowing most of the captains pictured on the wall played. No, I was not around to know either of them!
Fran Riley Features - News and Weather For The Quad Cities -

Posting Rules