Steamboats.org Homepage  
  not logged in.
           forgot password?

More recent MQ history

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2008, 03:59 PM

Default More recent MQ history

With all the great stories and pictures of days gone by on the MQ, permit me to share a picture of a group of us who fought the good fight in the closing days of the Magnificent One.

This is the next to last Entertainment Department on the MQ, minus our Riverlorian and Sax player. Also missing from the picture, because he was behind the camera, is our stage manager, the wonderful Don Hopkins.

From left to right, Nate Shafer - pianist and leader of the Synchs; the banjo player; Synchs drummer, Keith Necessary; Josh Dickman from the cast; Mel Drybread, Synchs bassist; Crystall Kellogg, cast member who is presently starring in the national tour company of "Pajama Game"; The Princess of the Keyboard, Jackie Bankston, my piano partner in the Paddlewheel. Jackie is presently in the Carribbean aboard the Windspirit; Cruise Diector, and my pal, Phil Westbrook; cast member, Laura Sable; cast member, Glenn Springs; and Bill Weimuth, personal assistant to Laura Sable. Actually, Bill may have been the Riverlorian then - excuse me - Discovery Guide.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ent dept.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	2750