not logged in.
           forgot password?

Commemorative Cruise to the Delta Queen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2007, 12:59 PM

Default Commemorative Cruise to the Delta Queen

Friends:

I have a special group on the Delta Queen in August 2008 with Stan Garvey (King and Queen of the River: The Legendary Paddle-Wheel Steamboats Delta King and Delta Queen from Roaring Twenties to New Millenium)

There is a good discount (much better than the company's 5% for past passengers only), free airfare or a $300 air credit) and availability at this time is good. You can send me an email at histours@aol.com or call me at (866) 956-4440 for the flyer. Stan will give onboard lectures on the history of the King and Queen and we will have a roundtable discussion with past passengers to discuss the fate of the Delta Queen. Everyone receives a personalized copy of Stan's book and our group will have our own shore excursion package with special historical content.

Please pass on the message to all steamboat lovers - we want our group to have a large presence and I have plenty of space to sell. Part of our group is comprisd of members of the History Channel Magazine Club and its editor.

Charlene Corris
Custom Travel Concept (866) 956-4440