Thread: Kevin Mullen

Default Kevin Mullen

According to the sternline telegraph Kevin Mullen is no longer with the Belle of Louisville. This is sad, for he has done wonders with the boat during his tenure.

Tell me it ain't so, Joe!

I'm praying that this is just an unfounded rumor. If not, have the exceedingly inept top administrators of another steamboat line taken over operations of the BELLE too?

If true, this is most dismal news indeed.

Alan,

Please, tell me that this is just a rumor and not the truth!

Carmen

If this news is true then it will be a tremendous loss to the Belle. Alan is not one to pass along incorrect information but in this case I hope he is wrong.

It is true. Kevin Mullen was terminated on November 17, 2006, as master/manager of the Belle of Louisville.

How sad. Does anyone know who will have the job next year? Any more details about the recent or current situation?

I know it's difficult, but I'd like to ask you all for this favor: Please do not speculate about what has happened nor discuss any details here on the message board for the moment. Kevin may be in a difficult situation at this time and any kind of public discussion or speculation may cause additional trouble for him.

If you need to discuss, feel free to use the private messages feature of the message board or by private e-mails, but do not post to the message board.

Thanks very much.
    Franz