This is an excellent question. This depends on the DQSC approach to the yard availability. State of the art materials will be called for. The question is, do you repair one item at a time, or do you take a more radical approach? Remove everything below the waterline, hull and all, and start over. I think all new plumbing, electrical, boilers, fuel tanks, gray water tanks, fresh water tanks, galley, just about everything would be cheaper and easier to get the CG to go along with instead of trying to cobble togther repairs. I have coordinated many shipyard availabilities over the years from a financial standpoint. Biting the bullet, being realistic saves time and money. That has been my experience. The Coast Guard has a long history of keeping cutters much longer than the Navy. The old Hamilton Class High Endurance Cutters are now retired after fifty years of hard service. Patch work repairs are less effective than aggressive plans to do what is required to get the job done. I hope the DQCS takes an aggreesive approach, it what will be required to have her ready for the 2020 cruising season, a very daunting task.