Thread: back after some major trouble ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default back after some major trouble ...

You may have noticed that steamboats.org has been offline for a couple of days. Due to technical issues I have been forced to update some of the software components on the webserver which caused additional, major issues (that's why I avoided these updated for a long time, though I knew it needed to be done). It took me three days to get things back on track and there are still a few minor bugs and issues. But in generally speaking everything should be working now again.

This said, it might still happen that the website has to go offline again. Please don't be worried, it'll come back, even if it takes a few days to fix it.

Please let me know when you find something not working, or if something is more annoying than before ;-) Especially the message board software has changed a lot, so if there are features you don't like to see, when there are elements that bother you, when there is something that should not be there - please let me know and I do my best to adjust everything to get to a point where we are as close to what it has been before all this trouble.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Franz
    Last edited by Franz Neumeier; 04-29-2018 at 04:36 AM.