Thread: Monday 3PM EDT!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Even this weekend you can call your two Senators and leave a voice mail for them to vote yes on S 89!

Northern California above Lake Oroville on "Dewey Mountain"

I have emailed ALL my contacts, even if they don't like getting "action" emails!
    Now to make some phone calls.

EVERYONE! The time is NOW!!!! Everyone who reads this needs to call and/or email their US Senators this weekend!!!! Many have full voice mails, so email them or if you have a fax machine, their fax numbers are available on their websites. It's so important that we make sure they get the message that this is an important vote and that their citizens back home want them to VOTE YES!!!! Ask all your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers to do the same. If you have a facebook page, SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!!!
    Thank you so much.

I've called both Scott (202) 224-6121 and Graham's offices (202) 224- 5972 today and left voice mails. I can't tell you how many Facebook messages that I sent off today to friends to call their Senators!

Northern California above Lake Oroville on "Dewey Mountain"

I've tried calling the California Senators (I've also emailed them) and was able to leave a message with Senator Harris, but Senator Feinstein's office won't take messages, have to call during normal office hours. Last year she sent me a letter claiming she would support legislation favorable to the Delta Queen; we'll see.

Good job David. I found that with some of them, it takes some convincing over time. But better late than never to let them know you support Senate Bill # 89. So if you're reading this and haven't called your Senators, please do it today or first thing in the morning. Or go to their webpages. Usually under contact information is a link to send emails to them. THANK YOU!

*I got busy Friday & Saturday.*
    Steamboating colleagues:
    Thanks again for the 'heads up' on the DQ initiative. I jumped on it Friday and Saturday here. I ended up using E=Mails as congressional reps either weren't in Friday...weren't answering. Saturday being the weekend, I again used E=Mails. We shall see. Now, I ask myself, how many times have I been through this since the late Betty Blake's firist exemption campaign. Today is going to be very interesting. CHEERS!

R. Dale Flick
    Old Coal Haven Landing, Ohio River, Cincinnati.

Default Live Senate Webcast

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Patsch View Post

It looks as though the Senate proceedings can be watched live beginning 3PM EDT Monday at this web address:

https://www.senate.gov/floor/

Jim