Jim, I started my career in shipyards doing overhauls for the US Navy. Our CEO's other company has been in the business of providing skilled labor to gulf coast shipyards for years. We are well aware of the environment in which we are working in, and the most cost effective way to attack this project. A lot has changed in the regulatory environment in the last 15-20 years, so it may be a little different than it used to be.

It's easy to question decisions or actions from afar, but remember there's almost always a lot more to a story/situation known only by those who have "boots on the ground" and are intimately involved. At some point you have to assume those who know more about a situation are doing what they do for a reason and trust it's the right decision since they have the most accurate and update information and understanding of what is going on.

During the course of my involvement with the DQ I have personally invited you down to see what we're doing when the boat was in Chattanooga, I wish you had taken the opportunity to spend that time with us. It may have given you a better insight.