*Cruising the Aegean Sea at this time*
Hi, Taylor & Steamboating colleagues,
This long Mediterranean cruise has been a real adveture since boarding the ship in Bartcelona, Spain. Not a cloud in the sky since June 21st. Temps very warm with strong sea breezes and very low humidity. Tuscany, Rome, Naples/Amalfi Drive/ruins of Pompeii wonderful. All day at sea yesterday rounding the Italian boot. Today in the bluer Aegean and now sailing on to Istambul in the early morning. Ship enters the Dardanelles about 10:00 PM tonight. Don't think I'll connect with Franz tomorrow or not but will try. Winds and sea running high as we sail north. Some decks blocked off this afternoon due to high seas and wind. Food is wonderful aboard.

This the first time I've checked any E=Mails since before leaving home. I'll click through Steamboats.org here tonight. Ship is fully booked for entire cruse. Rome wonderful seeing the sights again. The Sistine Chapel ceiling by Michangelo now cleaned/restored and takes your breath away. Visited one big cathedral south of Naples and heard a fantastic pipe organ concert. Hope all well back in the states. It's 9:00 PM at sea now with the sun setting and night coming on.

R. Dale Flick from the Aegean Sea.