Thread: Big Muddy Festival - Bob & Jazzou!

Default Big Muddy Festival - Bob & Jazzou!

Bob Schad and I have been contracted to appear at the Big Muddy Festival in Boonville, Missouri on the Missouri River April 9 and 10!

Our friends, the charming and talented Dave Para and Cathy Barton, longtime Delta Queen guest folk artists and residents of Boonville, are very actively involved in this event, and were kind enough to arrange for Bob and me to perform.

Check out the attached "Big Muddy Soundings" published by Historic Boonville and see if you'd like to plan a fun weekend with various styles of river music. We'd love to see as many steamboat friends as possible, so come one, come all!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Northern California above Lake Oroville on "Dewey Mountain"

Woziers, this sounds like a great time! Linda & I both think it would be fab to be there, but she's in school, and I'm broke. . . .Maybe someone will video the event??
    Have a great time Jazzou & say Hi to Bob & Dave & Cathy.
    S'
    David D.

Default We plan to be there

Sounds like fun and it will be great to see you, Bob, Cathy and Dave. Debbie and I plan to come. See you there.

Jerry and Debbie, it will be great to see you there! I've heard Charlie and Pamela Bowen are coming from Huntington, WV - looks like a fun reunion is in store, plus lots of great music.