Thread: MOR Meeting in Madison

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default MOR Meeting in Madison

I was a guest speaker for the MOR meeting in Madison last weekend and I just want to say how much I enjoying seeing so many familiar faces there. It brought back memories of my days as Riverlorian and the gathering afterward at the Riverboat Inn was enjoyable as well. What a great group of people!

Jerry Hay

If anyone would like to join our MOR group the only requirement is that you be a member of S & D. Dues are affordable at $5 per person and $1 for each family member after that. At present we do not have a publication and would welcome anyone that would like doing a newsletter for us.

We are known as the "traveling" chapter. We meet usually, three times a year. Spring is usually in the Middle Ohio River vicinity. Summer involves traveling a little further. This summer will be another trip on the Str. BADGER across Lake Michigan. Fall finds us back in our Ohio River territory. This year will be on the Kentucky River at the lovely Shaker Village near Harrodsburg, KY.

Be our guest on one of these adventures and see if we're a fit. We'd love to have you visit with us.

This the only pic i got at the Braodway Hotel ,. Sorry its a little dark ,,...
    So good to meet you in person Jerry ,,... Had a wonderful time seeing old and new friends ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jerry at MOR.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	3351