Thread: Check this out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Check this out

cruisemates.com has a great editorial written today by Paul Motter on the FoxNews piece. Very supportive and positive. T
    Thanks Paul.

Ginny, thanks for posting this! It is the best news I've had in awhile! Now, some of you really smart people start forwarding this article to all the national press--we have to get them aware of this issue! I'll be off the boat tomorrow for ten days, and my internet access will be intermittent. Mary

Here is the link to that cruisemate comment. Cruise news updated daily, more cruise information online than any site
    John

It's great to see the ripple effect that Fox News story is having.

Gotta love this, a little late maybe, maybe not, but "the people" ARE slowly getting onboard. Do you notice how the tone of this article sounds a bit like the author is a tad disgusted at the inequity of the situation? Great article.

Thanks Ginnie and John...

The DQ was in Nashville yesterday. The local ABC station, Channel 2 had a short announcement on their morning program with a still photo of the DQ at the dock. That night they had a feature in their 10:00 p.m. news with video and an interview with Ann Bowden, friend of the DQ that many of you may know. The most coverage so far in the Nashville area. The word keeps spreading slowly.