Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New "fuel" to the "fire"

YouTube - James Oberstar: Delta Queen
    Here is another Youtube video we can add our comments to.

Thanks! I posted my comments again. Just remember to turn the sound down so you don't have to listen to his rantings again!

I posted two comments also...don't forget to rate the video! And you can go back to the original oberstrmn08 Youtube, the one you can't comment on, if you click on the video author's name in the upper right corner (i.e. oberstrmn08) you can send the video author a message! Now my message to Sir James will not probably go anywhere far, but it was SUPREMELY satisfying.

The newly posted video clip on YT where comments can be left was done by someone called "MNMuseTube". If you go their YT user page, you'll find that they have posted 78 video clips on various subjects by several MN politicians. If you select "most discussed" on the page, it loads the clips from those with the most comments first. Guess which one tops the list....That's right, Oberstar's DQ speech with 10 comments so far (and counting). His rating is a very poor 1 star (the lowest rating). Why not add yours today?
    YouTube - MNMuseTube's Channel

Also, I just mailed a donation to Michael Cummins campaign for Oberstar's seat.