Thread: www.save-the-delta-queen.org

Default www.save-the-delta-queen.org

I've just started a new website fully dedicated to the "Save the Delta Queen" campaign: www.save-the-delta-queen.org. This site is meant to raise attention from the press and the public. There is some press material, historic background information, pictures to be used by the press for free, a record of the news coverage and a weblog to deliver a constant flow of new information and thoughts. Have a look and let me know what you think about it.

Steamboats.org of course will remain the central place for the steamboater's community with the Delta Queen message board forum, the online petition etc.

Franz

P.S.: www.save-the-delta-queen.org is a private, non-profit initiative from steamboats.org and is not connected to Majestic America Line in any way - I think it's important to put emphasis on this so there will not be any kind of misunderstanding about this in public perception.

Thanks for all you are doing, Franz.

See you soon!

Franz:
    New website looks good from what I could see of it. How in the sam hill do I get the buttons out of the way where they overlap the page(s) that are showing below them?
    Dan Maguire

Dan,

it should be okay by now. If not, please contact me by e-mail so I can can figure out what the problem is.

Franz

Franz;
    Works nicely now. Thanks,
    Dan