I just checked with the company and our trip is sold out. There are several other groups scheduled that day too, so the 150 limit has been reached. Sorry if anyone was waiting to solidify their schedule before booking. For those of you who have booked, I would like to send in a list of our River Rat Ramblers so we can be seated together for meals. I believe we number around 20. I think I have everyone listed somewhere, but if you are booked, could you email me the names in your party so I can be certain I include everyone? Also remember the Middle Upper Mississippi River Museum Open House from 4 or so to 8 PM on Monday Aug. 18th. Please email me for the address and directions. If there is anyone in the QuadCities vicinity who would like to drop by, whether or not you are riding the TWILIGHT, please come!
A side note to Midwest Buffs going to LaCrosse: if you are coming in early, the ISLAND GIRL has a cocktail cruise Thursday night June 5th 5:30-7 which leaves from the cityfront. Plenty of space is still available on that. 608 784-0556 for reservations