Steamboats.org Homepage  
  not logged in.
           forgot password?

Indiana 9th District needs to call Trey Hollingsworth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2017, 08:23 PM

Default Indiana 9th District needs to call Trey Hollingsworth

After many attempts I was finally able to get through to a person in Representative Trey Hollingsworth and speak to a person. I was told I was the only person that has contacted his office regarding HR 619. So folks anyone on here that lives in mid southern Indiana to the south side of Indianapolis suburbs you are probably in his district. Please contact his office and ask him to support H.R. 619. His Washington office is 202-225-5315 or email him through his website. I would appreciate if you would let me know you have contacted his office. I'd sure like to be able to follow up later this week and be told their phones have been ringing off the hook. THANK YOU and please ask all your family and friends to call too. And remember Senate Bill # 89. Call your Senators too.