Steamboats.org Homepage  
  not logged in.
           forgot password?

House vote - misinformed?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2013, 12:03 PM

Default House vote - misinformed?

I couldn't seem to find a scheduled time for a vote on the exemption bill after thoroughly combing the online House schedule for today. A quick a call to Rep. Chabot's office revealed an unexpected report. I asked what time the vote would be held today only to have the gentleman on the line tell me it will not be happening until SEPTEMBER. Where did these news agencies and journalists get their information? By reading the article it could easily be confused to mean that the vote was coming Wednesday but I also can see how it lends to the argument that the bill was only added to the House Calendar based on how it was written. If someone else would like to ring Congressman Chabot's office and ask here is the number: 202-225-2216.

Taylor Abbott