Steamboats.org Homepage  
  not logged in.
           forgot password?

Delta Queen Hotel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2012, 06:52 AM

Default Delta Queen Hotel

Hi, I worked on the Mississippi Queen in the late 90's and now I'm writing an article about the current state of the Delta Queen. I'm looking for some general reactions so I can get a sense of how people feel about the DQ. I have been following the latest threads and see that there's a chance the DQ will be sold and moved to Florida. I'm wondering:

Have you ever stayed at the Delta Queen Hotel? If yes, how was your stay? If not, would you ever consider staying there?

Can you share a memory or two about your time on the DQ? Were you a passenger or crew member?

Is there a chance that the DQ will ever be up and running as a luxury riverboat again? (in your opinion).

I hope this is an appropriate forum to post these questions. I sincerely appreciate any replies.