Steamboats.org Homepage  
  not logged in.
           forgot password?

Join us, it's important...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2009, 06:18 PM

Default Join us, it's important...

On September 10th, Charlene Corris is offering a 4 night stay on the new Delta Queen Boatel in Chattanooga. There is a bunch of us that have signed up, so far 30 of us FRNs...There will be singing, there will be frivolity, there will even be a ex-DQSC Cruise Director with us to help us over all the withdrawal symptoms. I've heard from first hand sources that the boat hasn't changed except that she's a little lacking in the movement department.

Come join us, the Texas bar will be rockin' and I've been told the popcorn machine will be up and a-goin'...

About half the dinners, and all the breakfasts are included in the price. It has been discussed that we may raise ourselves up to gourmet pizza delivery for one of the remaining meals. Good pizza, a Sam, and a sing along in the Texas? Oh my...

Contact Charlene Corris at 413-788-3978 or toll free at 866-956-4440 if you want to enjoy the fun, it's a great package and the price is right. The Krause's splurged and requested 308 as our stateroom...partytime!

and like I said this is important, really...