Steamboats.org Homepage  
  not logged in.
           forgot password?

What I FAXed to all the rules committee members

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2008, 08:41 AM

Thanks Jo Ann...If anybody would like to use my letter as a beginning to your letter, e-mail me, I'll be at my home computer all day, I can e-mail it on. Feel free to use as much as you want, embellish, delete to your heart's content, just do it ASAP, as IT REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE THIS WEEK...Matter of fact you can use it verbatim if you'd like, except I'd delete the paragraphs/sentences pertaining to personal stuff about Deb, me and the family...

The issue here is more about quantity than quality, the more electronic mail to Washington, the more somebody may scratch their head and say: Maybe I oughta look at this... so if using my letter helps you to send a fax on, I would be thrilled to share. Until somebody actually sits down and fully reads about how much we love the ol' gal, and what the ol' gal does for a living, what the ol' gal means to our country... she's just another old boat that probably has gambling on it in most people's minds. Do you catch my drift? We gotta convince these people to read further on, to get the whole story, and the best way to get attention with our government is a huge pile of paper.

If you haven't contacted your elected federal officials yet, faxing is the most eye catching way. Please do it! It's extremely important to you, me, all of us here.

bkkrause1@earthlink.net

Last edited by Bruno Krause; 02-27-2008 at 08:54 AM.