Steamboats.org Homepage  
  not logged in.
           forgot password?

"Godspeed, Delta Queen" Theme Song by Dan Landau

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2008, 12:58 PM

I love the video and added it to my favorites in Youtube. I also showed it to the steam whistle group that I moderate. We have well over 500 members in this group. The more people who know about it, the better the chances are that we can save the Delta Queen. I grew up with the DQ and would hate to see it removed from service, so I'm doing what I can to help spread the word.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On