not logged in.
           forgot password?

boat missing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2017, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Reynolds View Post
I think what that tis showing are the people who said they were going to go. Now that the event is over, FB changes it to say they went. Mine say that Alex Schucter and Phillip Johnson went. Maybe they'll chime in...
On September 23, 2017 I was enjoyign a steak at the Delta Queen Port of Call Restaurant in Kimmswick, MO. To my knowledge the M/V GRAND MAJESTIC was not in Covington for a christening, but rather still at her anchorage of many years near Memphis on McKellar Lake. Oddly enough, the USCG Maritime Information Exchange still shows this vessel in question to be registered under the name MISSISSIPPI QUEEN, the Certificate of Documentation having just been renewed this summer on June 26, 2017. I say odd, because as far as I know the ex DIAMOND LADY never operated commercially under the MQ name.