Steamboats.org Homepage  
  not logged in.
           forgot password?

American Cruise Lines Launches New Mississippi Riverboat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2014, 02:34 AM
Administrator

Let me please remind you that this is not a political forum for fights between competing river cruise lines. If you don't like boats that are not powered by steam, that's just fine. But please respect that others might do and this is fine as well.

We want to provide a forum for all and we don't support attacks against anyone who is not "pure-steam" ...

I don't want to be rude, but please accept that we any only we make the decision about what belongs here. And ACL definitely belongs here (though not in the "steamboats & history" section, I agree in this).

For future complaints: If you think a posting belongs to a different section of this forum, please just stick with the rules and send me a private message or e-mail instead of publicly bashing the original poster for accidentally posting his news to the wrong section.

Now, no public discussion about this anymore, thread is closed.

Last edited by Franz Neumeier; 07-05-2014 at 02:40 AM.